Ever wonder how the forces produced by your engine turn your wheels to get you moving? Your transmission is responsible for transferring energy produced by your motor to the wheels and making them turn. For your transmission to work properly, it requires regularly maintained transmission fluid. Transmission fluid lubricates, cools, and cleans the inside of the transmission while maintaining the necessary pressure inside the transmission so it functions optimally. Regardless of the type of transmission (automatic or manual) the fluid will eventually break down. If it isn’t properly maintained the components inside the transmission can overheat causing transmission failure.
The Automatic Transmission Filter Replacement Service Includes:
Our Manual Transmission Service Includes:
- removing the transmission pan
- removing the old transmission filter and replacing it with a new transmission filter
- removing the old gasket material
- replacing the pan gasket with a new gasket and reinstalling the pan
- refilling the transmission with new automatic transmission fluid to the proper level
This includes up to 10 liters of Regular oil, a transmission filter and gaskets. Specialty or multiple filters and Synthetic oil will have an additional charge.
- evacuating the old manual transmission fluid
- filling the manual transmission fluid with the manufacturer’s recommended type and quantity of new fluid
This includes up to 3 liters of Regular oil. Synthetic will have an additional charge.